Centralized authentication service
based on OpenID connect & OAuth 2
• OpenID Connect Core 1.0.
• OpenID Connect Discovery 1.0.
• OpenID Connect Session Management 1.0.
• OpenID Connect Front-Channel Logout 1.0.
• OpenID Connect Back-Channel Logout 1.0.
• OAuth 2.0 (RFC 6749).
• OAuth 2.0 Bearer Token Usage.
• OAuth 2.0 Multiple Response Types.
• OAuth 2.0 Form Post Response Mode.
• OAuth 2.0 Token Revocation.
• OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection.
• Proof Key for Code Exchange.
• JSON Web Tokens for Client Authentication.
• OAuth 2.0 Device Authorization Grant.
• OAuth 2.0 Mutual TLS Client Authentication and Certificate-Bound Access Tokens.
Web administration center
with great coverage of options
• Customer Management.
• Identity Resource Management.
• API Resource Management.
• Users & Roles.
• Multi-factor authentication.
The power of OpenID Connect + OAuth 2
AlgieIdentity implements OpenID Connect including Core, Discovery, Session Management, Fron-Channel Logout & Back-Channel Logout specifications. It also implements OAuth 2.0 with base specifications, Bearer Token, JSON Web Tokens, Device Auth Grant, and many more!
Authentication as a service
You will be able to implement the login logic in a centralized way for all your applications, whether web, native, mobile, and even web services. In addition, single sign-on and sign-off (SSO) on multiple types of applications.
Access Control for APIs
Issuance of access tokens for APIs that support various types of clients, which will allow for the security of machine-to-machine, client-to-machine applications, web applications, SPA and native mobile applications.
Federation with other services
Support for external identity providers such as Azure Active Directory, Google, Facebook, and others.